Friday, December 9, 2011

TV voices - flashback

With a 3 year old in the house, we watch a lot of cartoons. One of my go to stations is Disney Junior. Has anyone ever watched Jungle Junction? If so, do you recognize the voice of Ellyvan? It's Billy West!

The first time I saw the show, I started having flashbacks of all of the other cartoons I used to watch where Billy did voices. The first to pop in my head was Fry on Futurama. But then I started thinking back and realized he was in a few other shows I watched when I was younger. Anyone remember Ren & Stimpy? Rugrats? Doug? That's right, he did voices in all of them. And a whole lot more.

I just always think it's funny to hear a voice in a kids show (i.e. Jungle Junction) when I had gotten so used to hearing it from something not so kid friendly (i.e. Futurama). Then when I think how far back he's been doing voices on shows I know, I start to feel a little old.

No comments:

Post a Comment