Thursday, December 1, 2011

Oral-B Mommy Party

I was recently given the opportunity to host an Oral-B Mommy Party.  MommyParties and MomSelect sent me a wonderful package full of goodies to share with our guests.  Included were Oral-B stages toothbrushes, toothpaste, Disney bodywash, the new Winnie the Pooh DVD, balloons, popcorn, coupons and more!  This hosting opportunity came at a wonderful time.  My son recently went in for his first dentist checkup, so coming home to a brand new toothbrush and toothpaste was really exciting for him.






When we received the box, I opened it up and told my 3 year old about the party we were going to have with his friends.  He was so excited that he asked me about it every day for a week.

On the day of the party, we got up and got the house straightened up.  We put a bunch of blankets out for the kids to lay on while watching the movie.  Then we put together the goody bags and made the snacks. 



The kids had a great time watching the movie and playing together.  The moms had fun talking and comparing our coupon strategies!


Each kid got to leave with a bag full of goodies to try out.  And my son was more than happy to pose for me while trying out his new items!



Disclosure:  I was provided with products from Oral-B and MommyParties to review and use with my guests.  No monetary compensation was received.  Any and all opinions are my own.  To learn more about MommyParties, please visit their website at http://www.mommyparties.com/ or click the link in the above post.

No comments:

Post a Comment