Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Product Idea

So I have an idea for a great new product.  Wanna hear?

Have any of you tried Avon Bug Guard insect repellant?  I LOVE the stuff!  (And not just because I'm an Avon Rep)
Have any of you tried Coppertone sunscreen?  I LOVE it too! (And again, not just because I'm a Coppertone WaterMom)

Avon has a combo bug guard/sunscreen lotion for kids, which is terrific for those times when they're going to be outside in the weeds, like camping.  However, as anyone who's ever tried to put lotion on a wiggling, hyper 3 year old, it's a little messy and time consuming.
Coppertone has a sunscreen lotion available in a spray can which is perfect for small kids!  No rubbing and my son thinks it's kinda fun to get sprayed!

So here's my idea.....What if Avon and Coppertone joined forces to create a sunscreen/BugGuard combo in a spray?  I mean, how awesome would that be?  Two of my favorite products, together in one easy can!  I would totally buy it!  How about you?

Please note:  To the best of my knowledge, this collaboration is not in the works (but if it is,  WOOHOO).  This is an idea that popped in my head that I thought I would share.  And hey, if any Avon or Coppertone execs see this and like the idea, maybe they'll send me a sample to try. LOL

If you'd like to check out my Avon webstore, please click HERE.
If you'd like more info on Coppertone products, please click HERE.

Disclosure: The thoughts and opinions expressed in this blog are my own.  I received no monetary compensation for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment