Thursday, April 5, 2012

Juppy review

Anyone else have a crawler? 

My daughter started crawling about 3 months ago and boy is she fast!  She has also started “cruising” the furniture and trying to take steps.  But her favorite thing is to come up behind me, pull herself up my pant legs and walk with me.  It was really cute in the beginning, but it got really tiring really fast.   I felt like I was always hunched over (I’m 6 foot tall) trying to hold onto her hands to help her walk.  But not anymore! 

I was recently given the opportunity to review a Juppy baby walker.  When I first heard about it, I thought to myself “hmm…another baby walker.  How different can it really be?”  But it is different!  This isn’t one of those plastic contraptions that you stick your baby into and let her wheel herself around the house.  This is a fabric harness type item with straps for you to hold onto.  You put the baby in the harness, adjust the straps to fit your height, and let the baby walk around with you.  It’s just like when you walk with them holding onto your hands, only it’s much easier on your back!   
I’ve had the chance to test it out for a couple weeks now and I gotta say it’ pretty awesome!  Katy was a little hesitant about it the first couple of times, but now that she’s used to it she seems to like it.  Who would have thought something so simple could be so brilliant!  And it came in pink with her name embroidered on it.  How cute!! 

Please take a minute to go check them out here, on facebook, or on twitter and tell me what you think.  And stay tuned....I'm getting a giveaway set up too!!!


Disclosure:  I was given a Juppy Baby Walker to review in exchange for my blog post.  Any of the opinions expressed in this post are my own.  No monetary compensation was received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment