Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 days of thanks - day 2

Today I am thankful that we have insurance.

My son fell on his face over a year ago and bent his teeth up pretty good.  When it happened, I rushed him to the ER and to a dentist.  They both said he was fine and that we would just have to wait and see if there was any damage. 

This morning while brushing his teeth, I found that one of the teeth he hurt before was a little loose and he had an abscess. I called the dentist who said that it was most likely caused by his accident.  Now he has to go in to get antibiotics and find out what needs to be done to it (root canal, extraction, etc).  Poor guy is only 3!

Thankfully, his dental coverage just went into effect yesterday!!  Talk about some awesome timing!

No comments:

Post a Comment